We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room numbers?

warrington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
room numbers?

hi everyone,

can anyone tell me which delux beach front room may have the best location. privicy from the ocean view villas would be nice. i have a map of the room numbers and just need to know the number that you lot think.

thanks all,

Steve

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room numbers?

Hi Steve, The Delux ocean views are the lowest numbers which are on the west side. They are 1,2,3,4,6,8,10,12 & 13.

Regards J

warrington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: room numbers?

Nice one J, but it was the D. Beach Front Villas i could do with knowing.

thanks J

Steve

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room numbers?

Oops I meant Delux Beach Front.

My mistake.

J

warrington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: room numbers?

hi j!

i have heard that the d b f villas have less privicy. which would you consider to have the most privicy out of them. i suspect the ones after no. 12? could i be right?

thanks,

Steve

also, do you have to pay in advance when booking sandbank and massages direct before arrival?

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room numbers?

Yes the ones up on the NW corner are probably more private as the ones on west albeit larger beach are stuck out a bit.

Payment wise everything goes on your room and you pay on last day so you will need very little cash, just enough for tips.(even the gift shop is put on your room, its very laid back)

John

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room numbers?

AtollParadise.com/Banyan_Tree This link gives a view of the NW corner probably number about 18ish

John

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: room numbers?

https:/…maldives-122-VabbinfaruMaldives.htm

Oops maybe this one will work

John

warrington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: room numbers?

John, Are you on a back hand from banyan tree or is it really as good as you say? i think TA should make you BT`s resort helper! :)

Great advice, i will prob post other questions soon!

Thanks John!

Steve

London, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: room numbers?

No problem Steve just keep firing the questions, I'll be glad to help.

John

Sunderland
Level Contributor
73 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: room numbers?

Hi,

We had Villa No 12 Delux BF in November and although it was absolute heaven, when other people where on the beach from the villas next to us it wasnt very private at all.

Enjoy BT its absolutely amazing, have a spa treatment we had the couples rejuventation, pure delight!!! The sandbank dining is an absolute must and you should (if poss) go on the dolphin cruise, this was soooo worth the money.

Kelly

Get answers to your questions about Vabbinfaru