We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rannalhi House Wine

Which South Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Rannalhi House Wine

Hi

Do you only get wine with meals on AI at Rannalhi?

Regards

Turquiose

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

Hi

I have not been to this island but whatever drinks are available on AI should be available for you to drink with your meal such as the local beer or soft drinks, i am sure someone who has been will correct me if i am wrong

regards susie

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,853 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

Hi Turquoise

I don't know but I doubt it. However it's generally better to steer clear of wine in the Maldives unless you are in a really top class resort with a cellar

Regards

Doug

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

Thanks for the feedback but just to clarify why I was asking.

We have also been to the Maldives before and 7 out of 8 times the house red was ok.

We have been looking at this island as a last minute deal and have seen old reports that on the AI plan you can only have wine with meals.

We don't drink anything else and it is nice to have a drink at sunset or in the eve at the bar etc

Regards

Turquoise

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

chances are it will pinot grigio imported lol ;-)

So not that bad, just hope you like dancing til 4am with house music pumping 24-7

Hollymaan
Level Contributor
16 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

hello turquoise23

Rannalhi AI includes house red wine with the meals. Generally house wine offiered will be reasonable. Hope u enjoy

6. Re: Rannalhi House Wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 22:18