We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fihalhohi

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Fihalhohi

Can anyone help with approx running costs drinks watersports etc if I am full board on Fihalhohi

Mentioned in this post
Fihalhohi Island
Fihalhohi Island
South Male Atoll
Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fihalhohi

Have a look here http://www.fihalhohi.net

I know it says 2004 but when we were ther ein sept 05 the prices were right

jane

10 days till we go back :)

Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fihalhohi

also check out oceanventurediving.com/fihalhohi/…rates.html

for diving prices etc..

The website is going through a bit of an update and i noticed that the bar prices 'arent found' at the moment but from what i can remember 1.5lt water was $3.50. bottle of beer about $3.50. single measure spirits about $2.50, cocktails from $6 - $8. Hope this helps. If you got any other questions then just email me

jane

england
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fihalhohi

Hi have you been to the island yet.My boyfriend and I are also visiting the island in two weeks cant wait.

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fihalhohi

Thats what i was wondering too. Want to book for December and was looking at Club Faru with FC as so reasonable but not may reviews available. Fihalhohi works out less expensive but dont want to get out there and run out of money in the first week. But $3.50 sounds more reasonable than what l thought. Its such a tough decision!

Mentioned in this post
Fihalhohi Island
Fihalhohi Island
South Male Atoll
bristol
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fihalhohi

Water $3.50. Beer $4.50 for 0.5 pint, G&T approx $9.50

Cocktails start at around $9.50 on special promotion night.Water sprts start at $50.00 upwards. Diving is $42.00 per dives 1-5,6-11 $38.00 + Boat costs + tips no service every thing else has a 10% sevice charge including the water you get 2 500ml bottles in your room free of charge. Take plenty of rehydration powders and immodium as you will certainly need them

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,680 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fihalhohi

I think I get the point you are making. But why this thread which is 3 YEARS old? I take it you don't like Fiha then.

Wid

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fihalhohi

First post --on a 2 year old thread--Sounds Fishy to me, just after a thread comes on re Salmonela?????

Rumps

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,680 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fihalhohi

Exactly. There's that smell of rats again.

Wid

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Fihalhohi

Wid & Rumps,yes you are right the maldivian hamsters have been nastily raising their heads on the Fiha forum & on here.Strange they are all new members.

Sue

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,680 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fihalhohi

Good to hear from you Sue. Haven't 'seen' you for a while. Mind you I've been a tad busy and have been rather picking which threads to follow.

Why do people have to be such nasty troublemakers? Talk about stirring things!

Wid