We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Travel International

Which Lhaviyani Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chigwell essex uk
Level Contributor
8 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
My Travel International

Hello there

First time posting and first time long haul

Has anyone experienced flying with My Travel International.

Booked to go to Kuredu in Feb 08 with Thomas Cook.

Husband is 6ft and we was wondering if the journey is going to be comfortable. Also is there tv on back of seats etc

Very excited but bit nervous. Have not stopped reading reviews and hope to god that this is what we are looking for. Have taken on board all what people have been saying about BB and booked a BV.

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Travel International

Came back in November with them in premier class.It was 2-2-2 config.Seats were good .Inflight tv were hand held units which we had the usual problems with the headphones not working until the 4th pair.Meals were good but basic .Staff were very friendly and it was ontime.

Others may disagree about them but i think you have to take a chance on any airline.Anyway what awaits you in the Maldives is worth the hassle of getting there !!

cfc

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: My Travel International

Hi,

We were with Mytravel a few weeks ago and found the flights ok, no worse than some and better than others. I am 6ft tall and I found there was enough room and we were in the cheap seats !

TV was on the roof and you had to buy earplugs ( £2.50 ), but if you have earplugs from other lines they should fit.

Food was ok, as airline food goes ! It past a bit of time, thats the best you can say about it.

I do believe they are changing thier aircraft shortly, so that should make it better.

Brian..

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Travel International

CFC .... 2-2-2 config? I thought it was a 330 plane to the Maldives?

..........activegirl

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Travel International

AG unless they changed we came home on 767 premier 2-2-2

xx

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Travel International

cfc .... more research for me! I have a feel MyTravel has a new fleet of 330 to the Maldives but I certainly prefer the 2-2-2. I'll get back to you if I find any different.................. activegirl x

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Travel International

ty AG xx

Tough its next year for me, maybe Batmans birthday celebration who knows? carib soon

cfc

7. Re: My Travel International

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Lhaviyani Atoll