We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuredu Map

kent
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Kuredu Map

Hi there has anyone got a Map of the Kuredu Island resort? Ive been on their web site but there is only a photo of the island. We are hoping to see a Map that shows the lay out etc...

Thanks

SQ7

Whitfield, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuredu Map

Hi SQ7

On their accommodation page the is a island image showing where the various types of bungalows are situated.

kuredu.com/accommodation/kuredu_island_maldi…

and on the restaurant page there is the same for the restaurants.

Hope that helps

Best regards

Tracy

kent
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuredu Map

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the info, we had seen this Map but we were hoping for a Map that show numbers on Bungalows and lay out etc.

Have you been there?

SQ7

Whitfield, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuredu Map

Hi SQ7

There is also this resort map

…explorertravel.co.uk/travel/resort_map.htm

Still doesn't show the room numbers. Have you tried emailing Kuredu and asking them?

& no I have not been to this island but I do know a lady that was diverted there after the Tsunami and she flew home with us and said it was a fabulous island with plenty to do.

Best regards

Tracy

kent
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuredu Map

Hi Tracy

Thats perfect, thank you.

SQ7

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuredu Map

Hi Tracy - thanks for those links they have been very helpful and lots of information I didn't know!! Scuba Diva

6. Re: Kuredu Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 23:25
Get answers to your questions about Lhaviyani Atoll