We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuredu Island Komas Villas (not Jacuzzi Villas)

Which Lhaviyani Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
845 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Kuredu Island Komas Villas (not Jacuzzi Villas)

Hi,

We have booked to stay on Kuredu Island 30th August 2009 for 2 weeks and upgraded to a Komas Beach Villa.

For any one who's been there before can you recommend a Villa in the 100's to the left hand side of the Island if your standing on the Jetty facing the Island?

We want this to be a lovely Villa in a perfect spot as we have upgraded for our Wedding Anniversary.

Can anyone offer us any tips and advice.

Many thanks

SQ7

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
94 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuredu Island Komas Villas (not Jacuzzi Villas)

Any beach villa in the 100's will have a good area of beach and provide you with an ideal spot.

All along that shore is beautiful, the sand is fantastic and the sea access is not obstructed in any way.

I would go as far up as you can get so that you are a little bit away from the jetty area. I don't know what the numbers end at for the beach villa's for sure, but I think they go up to about 125. We were in 129, a JBV on this side and the area by us was great.

Email Mayden at

reservation@kuredu.com

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
94 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuredu Island Komas Villas (not Jacuzzi Villas)

A correction to that email -

reservations@kuredu.com

Missed the "s" off.

3. Re: Kuredu Island Komas Villas (not Jacuzzi Villas)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2009, 06:48