We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

Hi,

can some nice person who has been to kuredu recommend the best JBV to stay at?

thank you.

Brian.

North East England
Level Contributor
450 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

Go on the offical Kuredu site there is a forum on there with many recommendations. Sorry I can't remember the url but put kuredu into google and it will come up.

St Neots, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

there are not many jbc's so they are all well placed just a short stroll to the restaurant and bar, you can see and hear the sea from your bed. it's amazing. This year is my 6th trip to maldives Kuredu easily the best. the manager was always about to assist with any changes if you want. the normal beach villas are not so well placed so i would definately reccomend Jbv's, have a great time, Jill

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

When are u going? They are at present making more of the beachvillas into jacuzzi bech villas, this is expected to be complete sept/oct?

ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

We are going 16th August. Hope the work will not interfear with holiday, we only found out after it was booked.

Thanks.

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
852 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

Hi,

You will be okay with the building works they will not affect you in your JBV. At present the JBV's are from 130-159 and I think the lower numbers have a larger bathroom with a double bed out the back next to the Jacuzzi but are a little further from the Sangu. They are changing BV's 129-110 to JBV's in May. I have asked the management where these people will eat and they said they do not know. I would go onto the Kuredu site and sort the e-mail address out and e-mail them to request a JBv between 130 and 159 to be sure you will not end up eating somewhere other than the Sangu.

I am having a battle with F Choice and Kuredu management over this. I have booked for Feb 08 and even though it states in the FC brochure for Feb 08 that it is a Sangu JBV no one will guarentee it after Sep 07 and I am not amused. My battle continues.

You will have a great time Kuredu is lovely and I cannot wait to go back.

Sue

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

We stayed in JBV 160... Which was close to the Sangu restaurant and bar, to be completely honest all the JBV's are totally perfect, you can get alot more advice and tips with using the Kuredu forum..

Shoreham by Sea...
Level Contributor
183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

Hi Sue

You checking this site as well I see.

Cheers

Jez

8. Re: kuredu Jacuzzi Beach Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 16:20
Get answers to your questions about Kanuhura
Recent Conversations