We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chayaa lagoon

essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
chayaa lagoon

Hi I am staying here in July and wondered if anyone could tell me if there are irons in the room as not sure wether to take a travel iron or not. This probably sounds stupid it's just that my hubby is so fussy about his clothes and will not wear anything that is creased. Any info will be greatfully appreciated. Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: chayaa lagoon

Hi Glitter08

No im sure there is no iron in the room, we took our travel iron last year!!

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chayaa lagoon

Hi glitter

Just as a matter of interest does he do the ironing or you ? because i know for sure that when i am on holiday thats exactly what i am on HOLIDAY and ironing certainly doesn't come into the equasion :-))

regards susie

UK
Level Contributor
239 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chayaa lagoon

Hi glitter08,

No irons in the rooms but you can hire one if needed from the island. Believe me after a few days chilling out he should be a bit more laid back!!

Regards

Fiona

essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: chayaa lagoon

Hi all thanks for the replies and Bernese he would'nt know how to turn the iron on let alone iron anything thats men for you or at least the man i got.

5. Re: chayaa lagoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Meemu Atoll