We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meedhupparu Island

Which Raa Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Meedhupparu Island

Hi My partner and I are going for 2 weeks in August to Meedhupparu. I have read all the reports and checked out all the photo's I just cannot wait to go. Does any one know if you are able to fish off the beach? my partner has a telescopic rod which is dieing to use!!. Is it necessary to take beach towels? or do they supply them? I take it there is no problem getting sun beds - I do hope they are comfortable as the only time I will be off them is to go swimming in the 'hot' ocean with the fishes!!. Do you think there is much chance of seeing turtles? I have always wanted to swim with one. Any useful bit of info about Meedhupparu would be very useful - thanks in advance - Jan

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meedhupparu Island

Hi PJB

Fishing in the Maldives is illegal , unless organised by resort. towels are supplied, and there is a good chance of seeing Turtles, a tip is to take a new lilo with you covers all bases, Hope this helps or need more just ask Cheers

Rumps

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meedhupparu Island

Sunbeds are allocated to each villa so no problem getting sunbeds

regards susie

3. Re: Meedhupparu Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations