We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back From Meedhupparu

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi all

Just home...will be doing our review and photos very soon.

Fantastic time...loved it, didnt want to come home.

If anyone wants any questions answered please ask.

Best wishes

jackie & Mick. xx

Dive Club Furaveri
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
Diss, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
147 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

hi jackie & mick welcome back home to this glorious weather, glad you had good time. theres goodie2, rumpole, babyboo70,drinkdrinkdrink,and us all leaving around 2 weeks give a day or two but we will be there on meedhupparu enjoying every moment i"m sure. looking forward to seeing your review and photos it can only be all good i hope julie & stuart

Manchester
Level Contributor
580 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi, I'm new to this forum and have never been to the Maldives before.I am looking forward to going in July but apprehensive when I read some of the reviews. I know its AGES til I go and I know this has been asked LOADS but, there never seems to be a definititve ansewr to 'what room numbers are best for direct beach access, uninterrrupted sea view' etc. Do you have an answer for this? Thanks, Sharalyn

Manchester
Level Contributor
580 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Oh and one more thing, sorry! Do you need any 'Maldive' currency for tips or do you use American dollars? (I read that somewhere).

Sharalyn

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi Sharalyn

We took lots of 1 Dollar Bills, 5s and 10s for tipping.

We were very pleased with our Room 126 when i put my review on you will see from our pictures the view we had...it was beautiful.

You will love it out there.

Best Wishes

Jackie.

london
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi Jackie

sounds like you both had a brilliant time we are going on the 9th aug for our 25 anniversary! could you tell me what the dress code is for us girls/dont want to look a fool!is it just shorts/shorts/shorts like i have read on some reveiws or occassioal nice skirts

regards

Gill

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi Gill

Well each to their own with regard to dress code in the evenings. Shorts/Skirts/Dresses what ever takes your fancy at the time. Its casual really. My Husband took 4 pairs of long Trousers and never wore them once...they went for the ride really!!!

I wore Shorts most of the time as they were cooler and boy was it hot....!!!

Im 100% sure you will have a fantastic time.

Best Wishes

Jackie & Mick

York
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

see any spiders ?? !!

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi

No we didnt see any Spiders in the whole 2 weeks but we know someone who did. They rang reception and the Room Boy came and removed it very quickly.

Jackie

Sheffield
Level Contributor
298 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Do you know if any of the refurbished rooms will be available before they make the resort half-board?

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Back From Meedhupparu

Hi John & Candy

I would imagine some of the rooms will be available perhaps you could email the resort and request one of these rooms if thats what your after. Im sure they will do all they can to help you.

What ever room they give you im sure you will have a fantastic time.

Best Wishes

Jackie & Mick

Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations