We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best positioned room

kendal
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best positioned room

Would love recommendations for best position. I would like the best sand, calm sea and close to sea, with bit of privacy (no sea wall). We are going in May and have read loads of reviews regarding positioning, thought best if I give idea of what I would like.

Thanks in advance for any help, so excited about going. First time to Meedhupparu, been to Kuredu and Meeru previously, plus and negative points for both Islands.

Carol & Neil

Dive Club Furaveri
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
North Tawton...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best positioned room

Go 2 far end of island cant remember number but thereis a map on rreviews we stayed hrre perfect & going back again in may

North Tawton...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best positioned room

Go 2 far end of island cant remember number but thereis a map on rreviews we stayed hrre perfect & going back again in may

3. Re: Best positioned room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations