We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Just paid for our trip to Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011 I excited.......Heres hoping for a trip of a life time......

Anyone else going or been that cares to share their story with us....We are myself and hubby and our 4 year old son from Bonnie Scotland...x

Vicky Mauritius Tour
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Aquaventure
Scuba & Snorkeling
Belle Mare Tours
Speed Boats Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
England, United...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

We were at the Palmar Beach Resort in March 2008, and loved it so much that we are going back on 29/04/2011. We did go to another Veranda resort, the Pointe Au Biche, in 2009 but didn't think it was as good.

Some say that the food can be a bit boring, but that is true of any AI for 2 weeks. However, there is, for Lunch and Dinner, a cooking station where, if you don't fancy the hot or cold buffet food, you can have something grilled or fried to your requirements. Fresh fruits feature at every meal, so there is no excuse, unless you want one, to not eat healthily!

Your son will love the pool, because there is a gently sloping ( tiled) "beach style" end so he can just stroll in, and the beach itself is lovely although not very big.

Mauritian people are welcoming, helpful and very friendly, so I don't hesitate to reccommend Mauritius as a holiday destination.

Send me a PM and I will be happy to give more info.

Who are you flying with ? (I know, a load of strangers!) , but if you tell me which airline and from where, I might be able to give you some advice

Kind regards

Mondial.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Hi Mondial

Thank you so much for your reply am I really delighted to hear you had a lovely time and so much so your going back......Would love any hints and tips you have. We are flying with Air Mauritius fromHeathrow, so I am hoping they are ok.......We booked through Virgin and I dont know what made me think we would fly Virgin......

Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Hi Mondial

how was your trip as good as you remember I hope....

England, United...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Absolutely superb. I will send you a PM with a fuller report soon. No time now, but will do ASAP.

Can't praise the place highly enough.

Best regards

Mondial.

Edited: 18 May 2011, 18:45
Wokingham
Level Contributor
50 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

Hi Mondial,

Were off to Palmar in a weeks time, first visit to Mauritius so would love to hear you findings of Hotel and places of interest and things to do whilst out there.

Thanks,

Gary

Mentioned in this post
Palmar
Palmar
Mauritius
6. Re: Palmar Beach Resort on the 29th June 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations