We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lux Belle Mare

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lux Belle Mare

Ive decided to go to Lux Belle Mare and dubai for holidays- does anyone know any great cheap deals for this?

Also at Lux Belle Mare- deciding between Pool suite (punge pool) v honeymoon suite (whirl pool) any advice please re rooms. many thanks in advance

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,012 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Lux Belle Mare

Huh! Just reading we flew through tropical cyclone Kuena last night......thought the turbulence was the worst I've experienced and went on for ages...

EK are either stupid or brave.....not made my mind up on that one.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Lux Belle Mare

Brave for sure, the most important proof is that you are safe.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Lux Belle Mare

I hardly see any fellow Indian travelers on this forum.... I am planning my honeymoon 6 nights and 7 days at this magnificent resort .... I am getting quotations of around 790 $ for the honeymoon package (twin sharing pool junior suit and half board) and the return airfare around 1250 $ flight charges from Mumbai India....Quotation from SOTC

Any help in reducing the cost would be of real help guyz .... as I would be a first time traveller to this resort ... As this being a 5 star property the drinks would also be costing me on the higher side...any insights on all this details would be welcomed.....

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,012 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Lux Belle Mare

Hi,

It might be better if you please start your own thread as this one is over 7 months old?

You might get more responses?

Ahh - see you have!

Thanks

Bronia

Edited: 23 January 2013, 12:54
Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,472 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Lux Belle Mare

We have a large number of Indian nationals who are active on the forum.

26. Re: Lux Belle Mare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations