We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress code

london
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dress code

can you please tell me the dress code for men at dinner, at the emeraude beach hotel many thanks lorraine

Belle Mare Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Aquaventure
Scuba & Snorkeling
Vicky Mauritius Tour
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours
kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,465 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dress code

Hi Lorraine

I stayed at the Emeraude this summer, and found them to be is fairly relaxed about dress codes for men in the evening. Trousers or long shorts with tee shirts or polo shirts seem to totally acceptable. Saw many men with flip flops/sandals too, and then going bar foot in the sandy area of the bar. The lovely staff are there to help you enjoy your holiday and are not at all formal.

london
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: dress code

thank you very much my husband is now very pleased lorraine

Cumbria
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: dress code

Just wondered how your trip went, have booked for April but there seem to be mixed reviews now

Just looking for a nice relaxing place really - did you upgrade on your all inclusive package?

Thanks in advance

Hazel

4. Re: dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations