We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emeraude beach attitude hotel

Cumbria
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Emeraude beach attitude hotel

We have booked this hotel and are looking to upgrade the AI package having looked at the reviews. Could anyone tell me if you upgrade is there really a problem with what drinks you are allowed to have?

Also what is the food like in the restaurant? Is there an onsite shop at the hotel?

We are just looking for a chill out holiday but good quality relaxation

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,147 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emeraude beach attitude hotel

Hi DxH

Went to the Emeraude earlier this year. The AI package provides unlimited alcoholic drinks from the bar all day (well from when the bar opens) unlimited wine at meal times, and fairly reasonable wine too. The fridge is re stoked daily with beer,water and soft drinks. During the day, unlimited tea and coffee from the restaurant, and cakes at tea time.

On the beach there is a water /beer/soft drinks service, and is unlimited.

When I was there the bar drink service usually closed around midnight, so if you wanted to have a drink then it was a case of paying, or retrieving what was in the room fridge. I think charges were made for "premium" drinks, but I was more than happy with what was on offer.... some of the cocktails were lethal!

Food, generally it was very good. The buffet breakfast has an egg/pancake station. Lunch is again another buffet, salad/soup, variety of cooked and cold dishes, with pasta/chips and rice, and very good freshly made pizza's, followed by 3 or so desserts and fresh fruit. Dinner was usually a themed buffets, again 3 courses. However, for AI you get the choice of a la carte, which I preffered and was of a very good standard. You will definately not go hungry!

This is a comparatively small hotel with an excellent beach and lovely staff.

Edited: 23 December 2012, 18:47
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emeraude beach attitude hotel

Hi were looking to go some where with nice sandy private beach so we can go in the sea swimming. would you recommend this hotel for that .Also not to big we like a bit of the personal touch.

thanks

3. Re: Emeraude beach attitude hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations