We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Underwater sea walk

Dubai, Dubai...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Underwater sea walk

Hello,

I am going to stay in the Belle Mare area this weekend and really interested in underwater Sea Walking. We wanted to do it locally however the only agents we found were in Grand Bay. A few forums mention you can go from Belle Mare area, however I can not locate the agents/companies who do this.

Does anyone know of any reasonable agents/places which we can do sea-walking from, and the price expected to pay.

Thanks!

Belle Mare Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Aquaventure
Scuba & Snorkeling
Vicky Mauritius Tour
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Underwater sea walk

You can ask your hotel and they can arrange this for you

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
1,914 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Underwater sea walk

I did the undersea walk from Belle Mare beach. You can book through your hotel agent but it will be more expensive.

We did it through the touts who walk on the Belle Mare beach who offer tours and negotiated a price. The platform is visible from the beach.

3. Re: Underwater sea walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations