We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

Can anyone help me finding better place for honeymoon? Which place is better in terms of beaches, water sports, night life?

Belle Mare Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Aquaventure
Scuba & Snorkeling
Vicky Mauritius Tour
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

Belle Mare area is very much resort based so no night life outside of your hotel. Beach is one of the very best in Mauritius. Water sports will be similar in both areas.

Balaclava is closer to Grand Baie and Port Louis if you are looking for night life outside of the hotel you choose. Beaches are good but it depends on which resort you stay at.

uk
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

Hi

I would choose Belle mare for beaches and water sports , night time entertainment tends to be Hotel based in this area and most others , but Grand Baie has many restaurants and a couple of night clubs if that is what you are wanting outside of your Hotel,

Mauritius is a beautiful Island , I am sure you will have have a great Honeymoon where ever you go !

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding , hope all goes well for you both

Best wishes

Saffi

Mumbai...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

hi, belly mare is the best place to stay u will enjoy more in the day time as der r many water sports activities to b done n u will luv it to

4. Re: Belle Mare Vs Balaclava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations