We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

Berwick Upon Tweed
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

HI does anyone know of recent prices at Lux Belle Mare for a bottle of beer or a glass of wine? They want an extra £100 per day to upgrade to AI and as we dont drink very much wondering if this is really worth it.

Thanks

england
Level Contributor
18 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

Don't know yet, however we have been asked to pay an extra £21.00 per day per person to up grade from half board to all inclusive. So your costs seem a bit rich we're going to the coin de mare

berkshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

I would say for £21 a day at Coin De Mire it is definately worth doing, 1st time I went there I was half board and ended up with a bar bill of over £180 for 2 weeks and I'm not a heavy drinker, plus you get lunch if wanted, all your bottled water and items from mini bar . 2nd time I went I was ai and found it much better, I'm going back in march and have booked ai again.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,392 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

Depending on class of hotel a bottle of wine costs around £30-35 - a glass I have no idea sorry!

I've stayed at Coin de Mire 5 times and TBH its so close to shops etc I didn't think it worth going AI.

Theres a bus stop outside and you can be in Pereybere within 5 mins and Grand Baie within 10 minutes - lots of options to eat lunch there.

Lux Belle Mare it would probably be worth it going AI as its relatively isolated when compared to Bain Bouef

Have a lovely holiday.

Bengaluru, India
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

I am contemplating between AI and half board at Lux Belle Mare. How much would be general lunch prices at LBM? Also, how far would the closest outside restaurants be?

Thanks.

5. Re: Current drinks prices at Lux Belle Mare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations