We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Hi my husband and I have booked the ambre hotel in belle mare Mauritius. We are going at the beginning if sept 2014 for our tenth wedding anniversary. Someone has told my husband that it is very wet with little sunshine this time of year, please can anyone reassure us that this is not necessarily true? We can do rain showers but would like the sunshine and warmth too. All reviews are positive but very little mention of the weather.

Many thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,050 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Take a look at this weather website - check out the east.

September is actually the second driest month after October.

I was at Ambre afew years ago now in September and we had lovely weather.

I would tell your husband to tell whoever told him that nonsense that the highest rainfall is February and March - in summer.

world-weather-travellers-guide.com/…September

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Thank you for your reply, you have put our minds at rest we are very excited and looking forward to our holiday. It's the first holiday we will not have children or other family members with us.

Thank you again

Lisa

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,050 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time in Mauritius and at Ambre Lisa.

If we can be of any further help please let us know :-)

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Have stayed at Belle Mare Plage,up the road from where you are staying 3 times in September in the last few years, and only rained once in that time, and that was only for a little while,The weathere was great.even thinking about going next yearrrrrr

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

Thank you! I'm so excited and can't wait to go to Mauritius. Any other tips or advice that anyone would like to share would be great.

Many thanks

Lisa xx

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

We're also looking at the Ambre for our 10th anniversary next September.We usually check weather before we book anywhere and it does look just fine for September.Have a fab time and enjoy the anticipation beforehand.

7. Re: What is weather like in belle mare in September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations