We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

non seafood restaurants

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
non seafood restaurants

as a non fish / seafood eater I was wondering if there are many restaurants in Essaouira which do meat dishes instead?

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: non seafood restaurants

italian restaurant : Dar Baba

the well known : Les Chandeliers

and also Laayoune , La Licorne

Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: non seafood restaurants

There's a great cosy pizza place just off the main square but i cant remember the name - I think its called the three sisters or something.

My favourite Essaouira eating place is Restaurant Sirocco on Rue Ibn Rochd. Try the Harira (filling tomato and lentil soup) to start, the kefta (meatballs) tagine with eggs and their legendary chocolate torte to finish. The dessert alone is worth going for. I asked for the recipe of the harira as it was far superior to others we'd tried in Morocco but the owner told us the cook won't even tell him. It's about 80- 120 Dh per meal including some excellent wine. Ask the staff for recommendations.

I also really like Silvestro Italian restaurant. You wont have any trouble finding places to eat. The cafes in the square also do great speciality omlettes.

3. Re: non seafood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Essaouira
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now