We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom flat required

Salalah, Oman
2 posts
Save Topic
2 Bedroom flat required

I am new to salalah, looking for a spacious two bedroom flat neat and clean near KM trading , can any one refer or help me please.you can mail me at jerrygeo1@gmail.com

Regards,

JERRY

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bedroom flat required

Plenty of buildings right around there. The best thing for you to do is drive around and check them out. If the office isn't right at the entrance, there will be a phone number posted.

Salalah, Oman
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bedroom flat required

thanks greasy, i have been driving around for couple of weeks during week end but wants a location like in and around K.M trading

Regards,

Jerry

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Bedroom flat required

Yeah, check out some of the buildings there. I know that some are expensive, but you should be able to get a basic idea of the price by looking at the exterior.

Salalah, Oman
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Bedroom flat required

how much would be the cost of flats in salalah..im also new in salalah just arrive last oct 5,2011..im also looking for a flat.. budget 200...i also ask what bank did you send your remitances.

5. Re: 2 Bedroom flat required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Salalah