We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

Boquete, Panama
5 posts
Save Topic
Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

My friend and I used hired of Pete's Mountain Tours as our guide, several times, and we recommend him highly. His prices start at $15 per person and are well worth it. It's nice to have someone point out the flaura and fauna as well as having a safety minded person clear the path of possible snakes and a couple of plants that your better off not touching. He also knows of trails not taken by others, where quetzales abound. Beyond that he has some great stories, is knowledgable in the local Indian lore, political history, ghost stories, town gossip...you name it. This Panamanian fled to Texas when he was ousted by Noriega....thus his english is perfect and he's a true southern gent. You can reach him by cell 6647-7564 he is willing to book with short notice.

sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

Yeah Pete was great! Highly recommend his tours!

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
533 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

Pete is awesome!!!

Santa Fe, NM
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

Does anyone have Pete's new contact info? Email would be best.

Thanks!

Matt

sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

I know Pete's on facebook if that helps- search him- Peter Guibert

5. Re: Recommended Guide for Boquete Hikes: Pete's Mtn. Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 02:16