We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

Which Boquete hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santiago de...
2 posts
Save Topic
have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

any body can help me?

Boquete
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

I live in Boquete and have enjoyed "The Rock" on numerous occasions. The fare is refreshing and varied, different than any I have experienced here. Atmosphere is all "Boquete"......river view, mountain views and both can be enjoyed on the outdoor deck. Definitely different and worth the visit!

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

Even though I was involved in the beginning stages of the renovations of the Riverside Inn (right next door) - I had nothing to do with the restaurant and I had dinner there last week (first time since they opened) and it was one of the best restaurant meals I have had in ages...

A couple of nights later I had dinner at one of the supposedly top restaurants in Panama City and it didn't come close - and it was more expensive.

Cheers,

Andrew

ps if you like microbrew/artesan beers then you will love the two hand crafted beers they have on tap.

Isla Bastimentos
Level Contributor
421 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

Is The Rock, the new restaurant on the other side of the river when you cross the new bridge and turn right up the hill a ways?

4. Re: have you try the new restaurant "The Rock"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 05:15