We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying to Davis from Panama city

Florida, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Flying to Davis from Panama city

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it's easy to book a flight from Panama city to Davis?

I heard that flyairpanama has issues with online booking, can't get thru, can'd reach customer service, wrongly charge.... Is there any reliable tour company that can book this fly for me, we'd like to fly there in within a week.

Thankyou in advanced

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
4,922 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying to Davis from Panama city

Do you mean David?

If you don't want to use the website, your best bet would be to ask your hotel in David if they will book the flight(s) for you.

Florida, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying to Davis from Panama city

Hi gb-williams,

Thankyou for your update. Yes, I meant David. Did you ever book the flight through their website? It' look pretty simple to book though, I just don't want to get into any trouble because I heard many stories about them.

I might have to ask for help from the hotel in David... but I prefer to book it on my own...

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
4,922 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying to Davis from Panama city

I have booked flights four times on the Air Panama website. One time -- while booking flights at the same time - a friend of mine had trouble in that he didn't get a confirmation or an e-ticket from the website. (However, I did.) Air Panama is notoriusly bad about responding to emails -- which is typical of the Panamanian hospitality and travel industry. He was able to get his confirmation by emailing the VP of Operations. (It's easy to figure out their email addresses.)

I have noticed that people who assume their reservation wasn't taken and either contact Air Panama via phone and re-book, or those who book again through the website are the people who get their credit card charged twice for two seats on the same flight. I have not heard from anyone who went all the way through the booking process and didn't get a ticket, even though they didn't get a confirmation or an electronic ticket. Which is not to say it hasn't happened ... just that I haven't read it on TA. That's the BIG problem with the website. Once you get to Albrook, I think you'll find that their operations are very good.

The Great State of...
Level Contributor
404 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying to Davis from Panama city

One problem I'm noticing (at least on the English-speaking part of the site) is that they ask for your name and password, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually open an account.

Edited: 16 December 2013, 02:05
5. Re: Flying to Davis from Panama city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 05:15