We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rent car in David, return in Boquete

Which Boquete hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
rent car in David, return in Boquete

I cannot figure out how to rent a car at the airport in David and then return it in Boquete. I was told Hilary car rental offers this but there is no response to the emails I've sent. Is there another option?

THANK YOU

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rent car in David, return in Boquete

Why not just return it to David, you then could take a bus or a taxi back up to Boquete, about 35 minutes to 40 minutes, it isnt very far and you probably get a better rental rate and have more options returning it back to David,

Or just take the bus or taxi to Boquete and rent a car there

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rent car in David, return in Boquete

Thrifty has locations in both places.

Collingwood, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: rent car in David, return in Boquete

I rented a car with Thrifty and gave it back in Boquete. This is no problem but they charge you extra for this service!

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rent car in David, return in Boquete

Is this just to get to Boquete? you are better of taking a cab, I'm not even sure if there are any rental locations in Boquete. It is very small.

5. Re: rent car in David, return in Boquete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 07:18