We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay with Teens?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay with Teens?

Planning a trip to Panama next spring. We would like to stay at either Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay, but am not sure which would be best for a family with a 12 and 15-year old. Any advice would be great. Tranquilo Bay seems to be much more expensive (even when factoring in the cost of a la carte excursions at Casa Cayuco). Thanks.

Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay with Teens?

I can't compare the two, as I only know Tranquilo Bay. They run an excellent lodge there, and are committed to a sustainable environment and quality vacations for families. I highly recommend Tranquilo Bay, and feel you will get good value for your money.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay with Teens?

Jim and Jay (Tranquilo Bay) run some great activities that I am sure your kids would love and they would be well looked after... The cabins are super comfortable and the area around the lodge is ripe for exploring...

Haven't been to Casa Cayuco so can't comment on any differences.

3. Re: Casa Cayuco or Tranquilo Bay with Teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Bocas del Toro Province