We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much are tickets running?

Pennsylvania USA
Level Contributor
272 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
How much are tickets running?

So I will be coming from Gandoca, Costa Rica (right near Sixaola) to Bocas del Toro, and I was then thinking of heading over to Panama City. I have no idea how that would work though... can I pick up a bus in Almirante? Do I have to go back to Changuinola? Is there somewhere else I don't know about? And what do the prices range and how long does it take by bus? And one more... do you recommend making the trip or are there other places I should be visiting in Panama instead?

Isla Bastimentos
Level Contributor
421 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much are tickets running?

Hey Burn. Ya U can pick up a bus easily in Alimirante to either David and then Panama or there is one that goes direct to Panama from Alimirante, about 12 bucks and about 12 hours. David and Boquete are worth seeing, as well as Boca Chica and Santa Catalina on the Pacific side if U surf but there's definitely a lot more going on in Panama City.

2. Re: How much are tickets running?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2010, 04:18