We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help planning a wedding in Bocas!!

Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need help planning a wedding in Bocas!!

Hi, I'm planning on getting married in Bocas in September 2012, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about venues or good beaches. I've already looked into Popa Paradisa and La Coralina, but no hotel I've found offers a package with a wedding ON the beach.

What would be ideal would be to find a wedding planner in Bocas!!! If you have any info or advice I'd love to hear it! Thanks.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help planning a wedding in Bocas!!

The owner of La Coralina is wonderful. If she is willing to take it on, I would work with her in a minute.

Panama
Destination Expert
for Bocas del Toro Province
Level Contributor
290 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help planning a wedding in Bocas!!

contact Buena Vista Bar and grill the owners have a lot of experience and organized there own wedding as well in Bocas.Beside there Bocas network connections are the best.

www.buenavistabocas.com

3. Re: Need help planning a wedding in Bocas!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Bocas del Toro Province