We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

Denver
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

Hello gang- is there a direct flight to Bocas from SJO or do you have to transfer to the smaller airport in San Jose, Paras Airport? Thanks for your help. Also any suggestions on where to stay in Bocas would be helpful. Traveling with 3 year old in April.

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

Hi there.

From Nature Air's website it does seem it is possible:

www.natureair.com/high-season-2013.aspx

But I don't know from experience...

For a hotel recommendation, check out Villa Paraiso, the Red Frog Villas, Tierra Verde...

Central America
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

Only direct to San Jose Pavas to my knowledge. Short scenic flight.

Edited: 26 October 2013, 20:54
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

I'm taking the Nature Air flight from Bocas to SJO in January. They have moved most of their flights from Pavas to SJO, including this one. I had originally booked to go through Pavas, but contacted Nature Air direct about a month ago and they confirmed that this flight now lands at SJO.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
700 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

What are you looking to spend on accommodations and what are you looking for?

5. Re: Can you fly to Bocas from SJO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 06:22