We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I hire a photographer

Which Bocas del Toro Province hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I hire a photographer

We are planning a trip to the Bocas del Toro and we'd like to make a "love story" photo shoot there. Unfortunately I fail to google any photographers there.

Are there any online communities where I can find a photographer?

Probably someone can recommend one?

Unfortunatelly I cannot afford bringing a photographer from Panama City

Panama
Destination Expert
for Bocas del Toro Province
Level Contributor
276 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

Go on face book and search for the Bocas Business Blah blah, her you can right a mail what you are looking for and for sure some Photographers will answer. Then you can make your choice.

good luck

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

Laura Kay, the owner of Bocas Yoga is a photographer. I believe she has a different specialty, yoga photography and glamour shots, but I'm sure she could do a "love story", there's a great quality to her work.

http://www.bocasyoga.com/

bocasyoga.com/Photography/PhotograhyByLauraK…

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

EDIT: Double Post.

Edited: 08 April 2014, 18:47
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

I found two photographers in facebook group but unfortunatelly they don't seems to be available these dates. Thanks for the advice anyway, amanap.

Yolibeee, thanks for your reply but Laura really seems to be a photographer of other specialty - my wife isn't very happy about it. We'll try to find a more 'casual' photographer at first)

Northern California
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

It may be that you've already taken your trip, but Laura Kay, yoga instructor, is an amazing photographer.

6. Re: Where can I hire a photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2015, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Bocas del Toro Province