We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

Our cruise terminates at Colon Port on the morning of 4th April and we need to be at Tocumen International airport Panama in early afternoon.

There are 2 of us.

We'd like to book in advance a taxi/limo for the trip.

We found an online a company called "Panama Airport Transfer Inc" who have quoted $90 (in total).

This seems OK.

Does anyone know if this company is reputable, and is the amount quoted reasonable?

Thanks

Alan

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

I don't know the company, but the amount seems reasonable.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

Thank you Mr Williams

On reflection I'm nervous about booking with an unknown company.

Can you recommend someone who could take 4 of us with luggage from Colon to Panama City/Tocumen Airport?

We are now 4, as my sister and her husband wish to make the journey at the same time.

Thanks

Alan

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

I would recommend emailing Roberto at robtads2@hotmail.com

He operates a a family owned tour company with very nice large air conditioned vans. Roberto also contributes on these Panama/Colon forums. He is very personable, knowledgable, speaks English and reasonably priced.

Tell him LN from Tripadvisor sent you.

4. Re: Taxi/limo Colon Port to Tocumen International airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:33