We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First week MArch

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,121 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
First week MArch

What is the weather usually like then? Been to Cuba and DR thought we would try Panama for a change. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Panama
Panama
Central America
LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First week MArch

After consulting my crystal ball here's the forecast for the next 365 days:

Sunny with cloudy periods or cloudy with sunny periods, chance of afternoon showers - less likely from late December to late March, temps 28-30C, with cooler weather in the mountains.

Come on down and don't worry about it! When it rains, it is a warm rain anyway (unless you are in the mountains).

Here's a link to historical data:

http://www.worldweather.org/076/m076.htm

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First week MArch

Hi Poupoun,

We love Central America weather during the winter. I find Cuba much to cold for my taste till April. We were there end of december and it was a dry hot weather. There isn't much rain in this section of Panama ans as said above, if it does rain, you'll find it's not like in Cuba. The rain will not ruin your vacation. They don't last. The rainy season starts, if I'm not mistaking in April.

The evenings were so warm and comfortable. Not need to bring a warm sweater.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Panama
Panama
Central America
LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First week MArch

Rainy season starts in June, but even then in the dry arc, there is not as much as say the Caribbean side.

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
4. Re: First week MArch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 05:16