We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

Thamesford, Canada
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
68 reviews
what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

We are considering the Royal Decameron for our next trip and wondered how early does the bus leave for the airport for return flight at 12:20 to Toronto. We know the drive is 2 hrs but not sure of how early we'd have to get up to leave. We figure if you add 3 hrs to this time then we'd have to leave the resort at 7:30 am. Does this sound right?

Hamilton
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

Hi snowyowl

I am bumping this question as I would like to know the answer also. We (17) of us are going in February for 2 weeks and hopefully could find out the answer, hoping we don't have to go to bed too early - Yeah like that is going to happen anyway!

Happy Traveling

Ron

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
434 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

On your last day you must have your baggage outside your room by 4:30 AM, check-out is at 6AM, followed by breakfast and then the busses leave the resort around 7:30 AM for the two hour drive back to the airport in Panama City.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

Hi SocReferee

Thank you for the reply. YIKES!!!!!! 4:30 a.m., are they kidding, when our flight leaves approx. 1:00 p.m. Talk about getting to the airport early. Oh Well, I guess everything will be packed the night before, so we go out to party in the hot temp. evening before heading back to Cold, Snowy Southern Ontario.

Happy Traveling

Ron

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

Might as well stay up all night, right?

Thamesford, Canada
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
68 reviews
5. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

I'd love to visit Panama but I don't believe we'll be visiting until the return time is later in the day or there is an all inclusive closer to the city. We'll leave the getting up real early to the younger ones lol. It's bad enough getting up at 3 am to get an early morning flight down, I shudder at the idea of doing that coming home. We've done it several times already and we are now searching for areas where the bus ride to the resort is less than an hour. I guess we are showing our age LOL

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
6. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

There are are no wonderful beach All Incl. within an hour of Panama City. Playa Bonita is close, but the ocean and beach are polluted there.

Why not just stay in the City the night before your flight and take a cab to meet your group at the airport?

7. Re: what time does bus back to airport leave resort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2011, 05:15