We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything new

Milton, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
Anything new

I'm traveling to Panama (Playa Blanca) resort in May...has anyone got any new information regarding excursions?

Thanks

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anything new

Which resort are you staying at? I am heading to the area in April and can let you know when I return.

Milton, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anything new

That would be great...we will be at the Playa Blanca Resort. (I believe there is only the one with that name)

We were hoping to see the jungle...monkey's ,croc's etc....canal of course...

Spent a week in Costa Rica,...it was fantastic...hoping to have the same experience's..

Any info would be a big help..

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anything new

Hi to all of you!

I'm over here since a couple of week and yes, there a pretty some stuff going one...You don't see them always on the internet but, when you scratch, you find...

My first recommendation will be El Vale. Over there, there is a lot of stuff to do...I have a list...5 water fall, hot spring, canopy, hiking, zoo, snake garden, small museum, ...

You can do some small tour up to Penonome, and I went also to the National park of Cardena...that was pretty good to...2-3 different kind of Hike, for all the level...I going there again tomorrow, but for the hardest one...lol

I'm going often to Farallon, playa blanca, let me know when you will be there, we can go to woodsy and I can brief you....

Simon

Milton, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anything new

Thanks Simon,

I'm not sure if you will still be there but we will be there in late May..

Thanks for the information...I will search around in those areas....

I do want to take a riverboat tour and perhaps the overnight trip in the jungle.

Thanks again

Cheers!!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anything new

You can do that for sure, I will investigate that for you...I'm basically passing my entire day on tours, trips and doing some small adventure...I will be there in may for sure, I moved over here for good....I bought a jeep and renting a place...so, not ready to go for many many years...lol I leave my life since 6 years in the Caribbean and Latin Americas...

Cheers !

6. Re: Anything new

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:41