We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

Hi everyone, i got a question. It is my first time when I'm going to Panama and also I would like to organize a pretty small wedding there, do you think it is a good ideea? and one more thing, I do not have any contact e-mail address or phone for Hotel Royal decamron in Panama where I can ask details, I did try several times to call but no response and it is so frustating.....Does somebody have any ideea on this matter. Thank you in advance!!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

It is certainly NOT easy to get married here.

Post from not so long ago gives you some info:

tripadvisor.com/…38281489

Hope it helps. Hopefully someone else will answer with another phone number. All hotels in Panama, it seems, are lacking in answering e-mails promptly.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
5,908 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

Here is a more accurate list of what will be required, and the time it will take to get it done: imaginepanama.us/sitebuildercontent/sitebuil…

Please note that Farallon (the Royal Decameron) is in Cocle Province and all the government filing will have to be done in Penonome.

Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

We are in the process right now. Leave in 5 days actually but b-legal lawyers in panama city have been the most helpful. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for themit would not be happening as it got pretty frustrating.

4. Re: Wedding in Royal decameron in Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:18