We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Toronro,Ontario
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather in June

I will be travelling to the Decameron on the 17th of June for a week with some friends, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the weather was like this time of year.

I have been checking the weather network, and it's been showing rain for the last week, and going into this one. I was hoping to get some sun!!

Thanks,

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June

BBC WORLD weather also shows the entire peninsular under rain. But the weather is pretty consistent there year round. 30+ daytime, 25 or so night time. It does rain in this season, but it is usually a small daily downpour. Maybe an hour at the most. Don't worry.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June

We are also going to the Decameron on June 17th, I know it's a large resort but maybe we'll see you there. We are hoping for good weather - see you there!

Toronro,Ontario
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in June

Kimi,

That sounds like a plan!! I can't wait to get there. I have stayed at other Decameron Resorts, and they have been fabulous. I have had friends that have come to the one in Panama, and I have heard nothing but rave reviews.

How many are travelling in your group?

Thanks,

Irene

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in June

Just 2 - my & my husband.

We usually go with other couples/ families but this time we are going alone. No worries though - we always make friends!

We have never been to Panama just Cuba etc, so we are looking forward to it!

Just not looking forward to being at the TO Airport at 4am.. but that's ok!

5. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Farallon