We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Horse riding

Is there any horse riding avail on beach??

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse riding

I think there isn't. When I was there, there were two men that offered horse rides near Lobby 1 but the horses seemed tired and underfed. The ride was along the road, not the beach.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse riding

thats a shame - but this was he case in jamaica

Austin
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse riding

The very nice Coral Lodge can arrange horse riding, and it would be near the ocean if not on a beach. (The area has many mangroves adjacent to the ocean.)

Barbara Panama Boutique

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse riding

When I was there in January, there were several horses being ridden by the local boys and girls along the beach. They were racing them and also riding them into the ocean as well. However, this occured during the 'village festival' so may have been part of the festivities.

5. Re: Horse riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Farallon