We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundry service at decameron

sarnia, ontario
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Topic
laundry service at decameron

I know i've asked this before but i've never got a clear answer. Does anyone who has recently been know if there a dry cleaning/ laundry service available at the decameron? We are going for 2 weeks and we hope to travel fairly lightly and use this service.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: laundry service at decameron

There is the same service available as at most hotels in Canada. There is a large plastic bag and a laundry list. You fill it in and the maid takes it. I cannot tell you the cost as I did not use it. I travelled lightly as well. I wshed out my t-shirts and shorts daily and they basically dried over night. There is a pull out clothes line in side the shower room.

montreal
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laundry service at decameron

I'm only heading to the RD in Feb but I've done my research, laundry service should be 1.50$ per item of clothing.

3. Re: laundry service at decameron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Farallon