We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

hi..planning to go to royal decameron in august...myself, my husband and 2 children (11 and 15)..

does anyone know if there are any adjoining rooms there or any suites...

thanks in advance for your help...anna

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

There are adjoining rooms. That is a given. We were in one this past January/February.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

Two questions. By adjoining do you mean there are interior connecting doors? The older buildings I have been in (31 and 32) did not have rooms connected together with interior doors. Do the newer buildings at the far west end up by the road have suites in them then?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

I just came back and we were in bldg 22 and my mom and sister were in bldg 16. There were no doors in the rooms that ajoined them. In both of those bldgs, you would have to get two rooms beside each other.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

Hi:

Regarding the adjoining rooms, there was an interior door connecting to the next room. I don't know if it was actually two doors or one, we didn't open it. I would guess one door. We could hear the people in the room next to us talking and their television.

We have been there a total of four times, all in different buildings and never until this last time did we get a room connecting with another room.

Ardel

canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

hi ardel...thanks for the info...can you tell me what building you were in...maybe i can try and request it (we are travelling with 2 teenagers)

thanks

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

Amdg, We were in building 12, which is located on beach level.

(Check your personal messages.)

7. Re: rooms at royal decameron.....help with info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Farallon
Recent Conversations