We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room categories at the Royalton

Ontario
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Room categories at the Royalton

We have booked the junior deluxe rooms at the Royalton for November 12th. Do all the rooms have balconies? I'm a bit concerned we won't have one. Also does anyone know the resort email address?

Thanks,

Pam

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,363 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

Their website shows buildings with balconies. Given that it is a luxury resort, and all rooms seem to face the pools, I would think it unlikely any rooms don't have balconies.

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

Hello,

Deluxe rooms do not have a balcony, actually they are poorly advertised as 'junior suite' by Sunwing. They are basic standard hotel rooms - we have inquired directly at the hotel, here is the email: Reservations@royaltonpanama.com.

Not sure if the hotel would do room category upgrades and how much would cost - Sunwing Champagne promo prices are looking very attractive, but only for the Deluxe category.

This is a new resort and cannot find too much details unfortunately.

Also the deluxe rooms are not oceanview - probably they are at the back of the hotel.

Hope this helps, pls. post if you get more info!

regards

L

Ontario-Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

We are going in Janurary.

Which rooms do have balconys?

Any info would help

Thank you

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

One bedroom suites (or 2 bedroom penthouse)

Ontario-Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

Thank you for the information. We are going to try and upgrade our room.

do you know how long the bus ride is from the airport to the resort?

Thanks again

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

Bus ride is at least 2 hours.

P G
Uxbridge, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

I have tried to upgrade from a deluxe to a two bedroom but it would cost an extra $5000! I hate to think that we won't have balcony. I assumed with a 5 star that everyone would. I am starting to feel disappointed already!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

Don't be disappointed already! You won't be spending time in your room much anyway! There is nothing you can do at this point, so just get your head right

that it will be an amazing vacation regardless and hold those thoughts. If you project disappointment now, it will definitely be a disappointing vacation. It is what it is.................All will be fine.....

9. Re: Room categories at the Royalton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Farallon
Recent Conversations