We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf, Golf, Golf

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golf, Golf, Golf

Does anyone know where is the best part of the resort tostay if you plan on golfing a lot?

How much do they charge for 2 people on a cart?

How hard is it to get a booking?

Can you walk to the golf course?

Anything else you know about golf please advise as there are 6 of us planning on going in Feb 2013.

Canada
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

The Golf -- The best value at Decameron and they should promote it more. It cost us USD$36 total for 2 players, 18 holes, power cart incl. There are only 9 holes finished so had to duplicate holes, but it was good because you could make the shots you missed the first time around. Or like us, didn't make the shots again. Each hole had ground keepers diligently raking, mowing, watering the holes -- very well maintained. The club house staff was especially helpful, I think they were happy to see the business. In fact, we never saw another golfer in the 3 rounds we played. It was like a golf fantasy -- take our time, plan our shots and they still went in the bushes and sand...so taking your time..for us anyway....didn't help our game....but we still had an excellent time playing. Take the effort to bring your clubs. Golf Pro a little testy, but very helpful after a 1.5 hour lesson seemed to straighten out hubby's swing somewhat.

TAKEN FROM ONE OF THE REVIEWS

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

Thanks, when were you there. I thought it was currently 18 holes.

We are booking the golf included rooms but we were wondering about the carts.

Canada
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

I wasn't there i copied that from a review posted a few days ago. I will be there in 2 Weeks

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

If you are golf, golf, golf, the best places to book are in the Golf suites, right on the golf course. I can;t tell you, sorry, the answer to your other questions.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

I did find this from a posting not that long ago:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298431-i2745-k494…

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

If you golf or if you have a chance to go over there could you post when you get back as to whether or not it is 18 holes.

Thanks.

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

FYI

The rates for our golf carts are:

2 players (18 holes) $26.75

1 player (18 holes) $20.33

2 player (9 holes) $13.91

1 player (9 holes) $10.70

Just received this from the golf course in an email.

cornwall
Level Contributor
353 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

We are heading down Nov 5th for 1 week and I would love to play a round of golf.

Does anyone know if they rent left handed clubs and how much??

Also if anyone wants to golf a round with me it would be nice.

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

Let us know about the availability of golf when you return. How hard is it to get a booking? What is the course like? Thanks.

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golf, Golf, Golf

Another question regarding the rooms with inclusive golf. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms they stayed in so we can book in the appropriate buildings? Also, if we stayed in building 11, 12 or 13 is it along way to get to the golf course as these seem to be the rooms of choice by most people.

Get answers to your questions about Farallon