We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Blas Sailing

Stockholm...
1 post
Save Topic
San Blas Sailing

We are planning a trip with San Blas Sailing this Christimas and are curious about testimonials. Please let us know if you've sailed with them and what you think.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Blas Sailing

Hi there, we are planning the same trip for January, did you get any feedback? I am curious to the policy you guys followed with SanBlas Sailing. Can we take this conversation to e-mail? wvanvoorst@gmail.com Thanks, Wouter (Dutch)

2. Re: San Blas Sailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 09:58
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Blas Sailing

Hi there,

Me and my wife are planning on doing the same trip at the same time as you. Not decided on a boat yet. Was waiting to get to Panama City to find one.

How are you guys going? Managed to get on a boat? Any suggestions would be great.

Guy.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Blas Sailing

Hi there,

Me and my wife are planning on doing the same trip at the same time as you. Not decided on a boat yet. Was waiting to get to Panama City to find one.

How are you guys going? Managed to get on a boat? Any suggestions would be great.

Guy.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Blas Sailing

Hi there,

Guy.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Blas Sailing

My husband and I are also planning a trip and considering San Blas Sailing, did any of you go with them? If so, perhaps a word or two about how it went? We would be incredibly grateful!

Many thanks,

Lindsay

Edited: 12 March 2013, 00:47
r p
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San Blas Sailing

hi,

My wife and I spent four days sailing with San Blas Sailing a few weeks ago and had a great trip. Beautiful places to moor every night, quiet islands and beaches, fun snorkeling! We were very happy to have chosen to visit the San Blas and to do it in a sailboat, really great way to be part of it all and very relaxing.

if you want to see our pictures, go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57600579@N04/sets/72157632967376341/

cheers

bob

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: San Blas Sailing

Lovely photos Bob, looks like a wonderful trip! Thanks for your reply, makes our decision easier!

Lindsay

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: San Blas Sailing

I can highly recommend Yacht Latina and here is a recent review on here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294479-d115…

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: San Blas Sailing

check these good reason to prefer them:

www.sanblassailing.com/en/?page_id=1648