We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

Thousand Oaks...
Level Contributor
65 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

Hello People looking to visit the Amazingly Beautiful Crytal Clear waters of San Blas I went with this company Cacique Cruiser (which for some reason was hard to find!) you will Not be dissapointed! Great trip I stayed three night organized by Cacique Cruiser and it was a Highlight!

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,934 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

Thanks. How did you get in contact with them ?

2. Re: If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 13:33
Thousand Oaks...
Level Contributor
65 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

Here is their website sorry about that! http://caciquecruiser.com/

Thousand Oaks...
Level Contributor
65 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

It's not a cheap trip to begin with! And Cacique Cruiiser is Awesome & Fun! The Kuna people charge road fee and taxes, beach fees etc and I HIGHLY RECOMEND This Company! And if your going to spend the money to go I recomend stay at least a night or two! It's quite a drive to just make a day trip out of and the culture expierence is worth it as well! Cacique Cruiser gives back to the Kuna people as well and is very involved in helping them with their tourism the island I stayed on only had 600 people and 200 of those are children such a Great Expierence :D

5. Re: If your looking to visit the San Blas Islands but not sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 05:18