We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PKNY Bed and Breakfast

Manila
2 posts
Save Topic
PKNY Bed and Breakfast

I need the website or any information on this Bed and Breakfast Hotel, I heard they are good, please!!!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PKNY Bed and Breakfast

Hi there! I learned about this place from fliers I found in a neat coffee shop beside the Shell station before the Rosario Junction in La Union. Looks really great! (But we were booked at the Manor then already). Someday soon...

They do have a website. You might have been searching the wrong name: The correct name is PNKY Bed and Breakfast.

Checkout their main page at:

http://pnky.allanreyes.com/home/index.html

Hope you do write a review after your stay with them. Enjoy your vacation!

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PKNY Bed and Breakfast

Hi pioloManila,

Ive passed by PKNY last year and seemed like a nice place... cant remember whether it was near Pink Sisters or something.

I think they have a store in Glorietta home zone of the same name, maybe you can inquire there when youve got the time.

will drop you a line if i learn more stuff about it.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PKNY Bed and Breakfast

You're right Juanee, they do have an outlet in Home Zone. Actually anyone who visits the place in Baguio can just "buy" most of the stuff there, as there are clear signages that the things on display are all for sale.

4. Re: PKNY Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 20:18