We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which one is the best

pasig
8 posts
Save Topic
which one is the best

hi! were planning to go there next week, can you give me some feedbacks regarding microtel, bloomfield, john hay manor and burnham suites. which of those hotels is the best? budget is 5-6k for 2d/2n stay, would you happen to know if they got some discounts this off season? thanks and hope you could help me, this is gonna be my first time in baguio.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which one is the best

No question its the Manor!

If you are going there next week, check out if they still have rooms for the date of your visit. Usually from June to September, they have this promo rates that we usually take advantage of. (Sadly, we werent able to plan a baguio vacation this season). There were times when we were not able to book there last minute, and tried other hotels. Well, sad to say nothing compares to Manor. You wont just be paying for the rooms, but the views outside the rooms within the vicinity. We always enjpy the relaxing breakfasts there (not included in the price of the room), and the many photo ops. Nice to enjoy a cup of hot choco near the fireplace at night in the lobby (or a beer if you wish). Plus of course the numerous shops and restos you can go to nearby within the camp.

Downside of course is the location, you have to set aside for taxi if youre not bringing your own transportation, if you plan to go aqround much. But if you just want to relax and enjoy the cool weather, rain or shine, for the promo price.... Manor's a steal!

www.cjhhotels.com/packages/irresistible.html

fairfield...
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: which one is the best

CJH Manor Hotel....definitely.

However, if you can not avail to their promo rates, your budget will only cover one-night stay.

Enjoy Baguio....my old hometown....:-)

Papalo

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which one is the best

The Manor still runs a promo of 50% discount on rooms, minimum of 2 nites, from June to September. So it's now 2,600 per nite.

pasig
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: which one is the best

What's the next pick after Manor? My girlfriend was able to view their websites and she actually liked Bloomfield. Is that a good choice too?

BAguio City
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which one is the best

hi there sickmaggot

microtel is a good place, its juz near victory liner terminal. u can also get discount there

contact me @ 09204992625 or 09279462796. i can help u with it.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which one is the best

Bloomfield is also a good choice. It is located at the upper end of Session and just below SM.They also have airconditioned rooms.

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: which one is the best

i suggest you go to manor, i've stayed there last june and i can say that it is the best! plus you can take advantage of their promo until september. am sure your girlfriend will love the place =)

Vancouver, Wn.
Level Contributor
427 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which one is the best

The Bloomfield never came to my attension until reading this post. Checked out their website and it looks like a nice place to stay at good price. Does anyone know if breakfast is included? The website does not say so I assume not.

9. Re: which one is the best

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 12:25