We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An Inquiry

Manila, Manila...
1 post
Save Topic
An Inquiry

Hi, me and my boyfriend is planning to get married in Teachers Camp Hotel next year. We are planning to have a simple garden wedding. With us is our family and some selective friends. We are approximately 30 persons. We want it to be private, simple and yet memorable. We are wondering how much would it cost if we'll stay there for 3 days? Can you give us at least an estimated budget for this? Thank you very much! Your response will be very much appreciated!

BenCab Museum
Speciality Museums
Good Shepherd Convent
Sacred & Religious Sites
Burnham Park
Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Philippine Military Academy
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An Inquiry

Not another one!!!

Please read the FAQ on the right about Teacher's camp.

We are not from Teachers camp so you have to contact them directly.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 17:15
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,823 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An Inquiry

Teacher's Camp is not a good venue for a wedding reception as it is not a hotel... it is not even a good dormitory.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 17:31
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An Inquiry

Maybe one day I will make a trip to this Teachers camp and see for myself what is so special about this place!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,101 posts
1,958 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: An Inquiry

Keg I blame you for this after what you said yesterday!!! :)

Remember its haunted also!

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,823 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: An Inquiry

@ Tommo: I'm guilty as charged!

@ MH: I can't really blame people asking as in fairness to Teacher's Camp it is the most popular cheap accommodation option in Baguio. It is also the oldest dormitory in the city that is open to the public.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: An Inquiry

Upstairs Bed & Bath for 300php a night 0932-8784687 -dorm beds ,Baguio village inn 350php own room with hot shower 356 Magasysay avenue. phone 4423901. clean rooms from php350 a night

hot water and wifi. Hollywood drive-in hotel ,650php for 12hours stay. Big room, cable TV, real strong hot shower!!! https:/…591657107514770 63 74 442 0588

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,203 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: An Inquiry

Hazel,

I agree with Kegler (#2) - Teachers camp is one step below transients as far as accommodation comforts go. I would suggest that you visit it once before deciding upon it as a venue.

However, on the plus side, as a venue, it is excellent on a surprisingly affordable budget. You can talk to Mercy Bautista (Contact details here - tripadvisor.com/…49701779 ) - if she is agreeable, a decorator can change the look of the place dramatically for a wedding (it anyway has lots of trees, nature and flowering plants).

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
605 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: An Inquiry

does teacher's camp have rooms for newlyweds? I shudder to think if the newlyweds would be staying in the dorm.

9. Re: An Inquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 07:05
philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
605 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: An Inquiry

i will leave that up to you to answer

Get answers to your questions about Baguio