We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and Things to do in Baguio

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and Things to do in Baguio

Hi Everyone :)

I am planning on staying 1 night in Baguio at the Manor Hotel . I'll be with my husband and my 15 month old daughter. I have a few questions though..

1)Ill be in Baguio either on the 1st or 2nd October..How cold will the weather be? in degree celsius?

2)How long would the journey take? 5 hours? and what is the best hour is the best time to make that journey (less traffic etc)? We will be travelling by car.

3) Best activities for a 1 yr old? Ive narrowed it down to the butterfly Sanctuary and strawberry picking although a random website mentioned that the farm would only be open from November to May?

4) For Golf in Camp John Hay, how much would they charge for non members?

Thank you in advance

1. Re: Weather and Things to do in Baguio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:17