We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report

I do not know which province to post this in.

I guess Baguio is the best category.

http://wp.me/pBrCp-1OY

manila
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Trip Report

@YLOO,

I agree that history is written by the winners of the wars and the way the Corregidor tour places the Americans on the pedestal as saviours of the Philippines during WW2 is a testament to that. And that is the reason why I enjoyed doing Celdran back to back with Corregidor. Celdran doesn't do Corregidor, but he didn't water down the American occupation atrocities in his monologue during his Intramuros tour. I think you need to book in advance. He has a website called "Walk This Way". If you google it with his name, it should point you to the site.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Trip Report

@ Via

You are right. I had done the Walk this way tour with Carlos, and while I found it too crowded, I simply enjoyed hearing him and his comments. Far more objective than most history tours.

I checked his website - Carlos does not seem to do Corregidor tours. But he has mentioned Armando Hildawa's Corregidor tour.

23. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Baguio