We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
KSA/PHILS.
6 posts
Save Topic
1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

First Travel so Knows nothing bout hotels/inns...

As I posted before.. I am going to the province by September and planned to have a short vacation in Baguio. At which hotel or inn can cater 1 to 3 day stay.. pls consider that I can leave my Bags/ Luggages safely secured while I'm outside.

Preffered Rates must be lower than 1000php due to tight budget.

sorry but i need to ask....

Am I allowed to get in or out of the hotel/inn at anytime ,... especially night time? For the reason of meeting and having some fun with old friends in baguio. (do hotels have curfew hours for customers already checked in?)

agyamanak unay(maraming salamat)

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

Hello

My wife and I stayed at Blue Mountain Hotel on the marcos highway, about 20mins walk out of the city centre. It was about 700 per room per night, secure and no curfew.

Do a search for Blue Mountain on this forum for more info.

A good place to go out and have a drink, eat is Nevada Square where bars and restaurants are located. It gets lively after 8 or 9pm. Whilst in Nevada square we went to an internet cafe called Hawaii@nevada.cool run by a couple called Ariel and Faye who were very friendly and helpful with queries about Baguio. A big bonus was that i had the best coffee i had in Philippines whilst I was there! They have a selection of dvds to watch and you can also watch sports there - even football(soccer!!!) whilst having a cervesa negra! Apparently it opens after 2pm till late. They are v friendly and i'm sure they'd welcome anyone. It's a good place to go for solo travellers too! My advice is, stay off session road and go to nevada square!

Have fun!

Matt

^^^
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

hi NighTwondereR,

try to get TACAY LODGE,its new,there promo rates now is P900/ day

good for 2.its located near Tam-awan Village so place is like

on the top of the hill.the view is nice and calm.I visited the place once and its perfect.they have room service too.If your interested ill give you later there phone number.ask me if your interested.

manila
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

is it w/in the city have its own bathroom?

4. Re: 1-3-day stay in a hotel/inn in baguio-

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 11:20