We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to baguio dis weekend

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
quezon city
11 posts
Save Topic
going to baguio dis weekend

hi everyone, would just like to know how's the weather in baguio right now? is it like here in manila sunny in the morning and raining in the evenings? we'll be going to baguio dis weekend and would like to know. another question, has anyone stayed at prime hotel?is it ok there?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to baguio dis weekend

Hi there! Was in baguio 3 weeks ago and, as the hotel's front desks told us, we were lucky since its really been raining a lot, but weather has been cooperating when we were there - raining late afternoon til morning, and cool and cloudy during the day with occassional drizzles. Guess like anywhere, weather is unpredictable!

We stayed at Camp John Hay Manor, taking advantage of their off peak promo. Its usually expensive to stay there, and for two years in a row, we make it a point to stay there during the july-september promo season. Check it out if you havent booked your hotel yet. I think the promo is up to the end of the month.

quezon city
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: going to baguio dis weekend

hi inpulsetraveller!

thanks for the information.i just hope that the weather will cooperate with us to.

havent booked yet a hotel but will consider john hay.i also inquired with atenara and they also gave me good deal.im still looking for a good deal for a place to stay coz il be bringing with me a couple family members up to baguio too so tight budget muna.

thanks again

3. Re: going to baguio dis weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 15:17